SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Best cheeseburger in America
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Best cheeseburger in America Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Best cheeseburger in America

icanhaz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Slight thread drift, but you guys should wander across the street and hit up Girl and the Goat. That was a top 5 dinner for me.

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
Slight thread drift, but you guys should wander across the street and hit up Girl and the Goat. That was a top 5 dinner for me.

JP

I'll hit up the girl, you can have the goat!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The Best cheeseburger in America

icanhaz

Please close this thread, solved.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

If I had the money, I would open a place, only sell cheesburgers, and have the walls covered in cat memes!

And I am drop-dead serious.

I'd kill it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I only assumed by the thread title you were talking about Chris Madrids in San Antonio. Boy, were you wrong!!!

GSG!

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:

JP

I'll hit up the girl, you can have the goat!
. Definitely a spot to also eat at! To me that entire area has many fine eateries. MG

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Elm City Brewing Co in Keene NH is supposed to have a decent plate as well but I've not yet made it.

The one-pound patty melt with salt, pepper, and cheese from a greasy cast iron skillet is still my favorite.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post