SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Not what you want to see coming out of your truck...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not what you want to see coming out of your truck... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Video at the link.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...uck-video-shows.html

Two men in Texas had a creepy encounter when a snake slithered out of the hood of a pickup truck while they were driving down the highway.

Swade Moyers wrote on Facebook on Monday he and his friend Zakary Wyatt were driving to Levelland with a bullsnake popped its head out of the hood of the car. Cellphone video showed the reptile sliding out and moving along the hood of the truck. Moyers and Wyatt could be heard in the video squealing as they watched it wriggle around.

The vehicle slowed down in an attempt to get the snake off, but it quickly whipped back up and went back under the hood. It's unclear if they ever got it out of the car.

Luckily, bullsnakes are non-venemous. The reptile usually becomes 6 to 7 feet long.

Moyers video on Facebook has garnered nearly 1,000 shares and hundreds of reactions and comments as of Wednesday.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
" Moyers and Wyatt could be heard in the video squealing as they watched it wriggle around. "

Jotos

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Jotos

lols

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a good-sized reptile.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Quite lengthy

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I don't understand the fear of snakes. Yes rattler or copperhead but bull snakes, black or garden snakes. They can't kill you so catch, play and release or kill them. I like snakes they like mice, rats and shrews. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had a lot of stow away tree frogs hop up onto the windshield while driving but never a snake.

Crazy.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post