SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dodgers or Red Sox
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dodgers or Red Sox Login/Join 
posted
I’ve always liked Boston but I’d love to see Kershaw get a ring. I’m going to root for the Dodgers.

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I was a dodger fan before many here were born.

That was a long time ago. I do Like Roberts, but think i am going for the RS in this one.

Should be great series now that the dodgers are starting to hit.

Should be a lot of high drama.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dodgers

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Machado can eat a bag of dicks but I'm rooting for the dodgers.

Fyi my son who is a ball player, after seeing Machado striding over Aguilar's ankle acknowledged the dirty play but also said Aguilar shouldn't have had his foot on the bag the way he did. And dominicans are crazy on the ball field. Make the play and get out of their way.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I am going Red Sox, the Braves couldn't do it so go Boston!!!

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Nothing LaLa. Ever.

Not that Boston (the town) is anything better. But since the local perennial outsiders looking in are in the AL, and my wife lived there during her formative years, our household will be putting up with 'Go Sox'.

For now.

I'd rather be out hunting elk.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Tried and true Dodger blue

I’ve been a Dodgers fan my whole life. I went home tonight and bowed before my Sandy Koufax signed ball and my Tommy John signed program.

I said before the playoffs started that I thought the AL representative was unbeatable by whomever the NL sent

My head still thinks that’s true, but my heart pumps Dodger blue.

It’s going to suck to lose twice in a row

I’m just glad if we lose it won’t be to the rucking Yankees Smile

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Dodgers!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Go BoSox!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sox all the way!

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Orioles!

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I think I'm leaning towards the Dodgers.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Red Sox because of the 4 ex-Detroit Tigers on the team. I would love to see Ian Kinsler get a ring.

Plus - Anything to do with the state of CA I can't bring myself to root for.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Orioles!

Sadly not this year but the rebuild is in progress. We can only get better since we had the worst year in history for the Club. Go O's. I guess if I had to root for a team, it would be the Dodges as Boston would be a never for us. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Sox only because of ex-Brave Kimbrel.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've been watching the RedSox since they were the house team on TV38, with the terrible reception, and each player had his own ghost on the screen.

I used to sit in a rocking chair in the living room with a baseball glove on my hand but my feet couldn't touch the floor watching those games.

I still have complete copies of the Globe and the Herald from the morning after the 2004 World Series win.

I remember when they would lose at the Home Opener in April and the chant in the stands would be "Wait 'till next year!"

Go SOX!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Same here, Chris. I have been an O's fan since 1966. Through thick and thin. This year hurt. I would rather root for the Yankees than the Bosox.

I was a huge Machado fan until some of his recent antics.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Orioles!

Sadly not this year but the rebuild is in progress. We can only get better since we had the worst year in history for the Club. Go O's. I guess if I had to root for a team, it would be the Dodges as Boston would be a never for us. Chris

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't care much, but I think the Sox are better.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I don't care much, but I think the Sox are better.

I think they are too but I will be pulling for the Dodgers. Should be a good series. Kershaw vs Sale will be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Dodgers!

As an O’s fan I have no love for the Sox.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post