SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you David Truong!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you David Truong! Login/Join 
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted
I just wanted to thank David Truong here on the forum. He reached out to me on one of my posts here regarding my Rolex for which I was looking for a value on. He made me an offer on it that I thought was very fair.

I wish all business' I deal with act like he does. I'd say he is an honest man and tells you like it is. I have dealt with him in the past and nothing has changed.

Also, he is super nice guy!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Your experience comes as no surprise to anyone here on the forum who's had the pleasure of dealing with David.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Superb person to deal with. Always exceeds my expectations.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Simply the best!!!!!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, he is the best and a great person who supports this site.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Your experience comes as no surprise to anyone here on the forum who's had the pleasure of dealing with David.

Yep Dave is a stand up Guy!! Wink

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you again for entrusting me with your Rolex and the nice words! Thank you all!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post