SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dog drags a working lawn sprinkler inside the house through a doggy door
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dog drags a working lawn sprinkler inside the house through a doggy door Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
I'm not sure I would have stopped to take a photo before putting the sprinkler outside, but it is a cute picture. The dog certainly looks like it is enjoying itself. Big Grin

https://www.facebook.com/photo...0000540863837&type=3

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46364...ags-sprinkler-inside

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
That's not the first reason I will never have a doggie door, but I'll certainly add it to the list!! Eek

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
There's a commercial for Serv Pro and probably an insurance company in that photo.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no kidding about the commercials. Probably some ad agency guy out there beating his head on his desk right now for not thinking this up first. Big Grin

As for the picture, I dunno. I can imagine walking into that scene and thinking “nobody’s ever going to believe me that it was the dog that did it.” Big Grin

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Oh look master how fun this is, so I brought it in the house. Smile

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Yeah, no kidding about the commercials. Probably some ad agency guy out there beating his head on his desk right now for not thinking this up first. Big Grin

As for the picture, I dunno. I can imagine walking into that scene and thinking “nobody’s ever going to believe me that it was the dog that did it.” Big Grin

Plus it's already a mess so what's another pass?

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
That’s a borzoi puppy.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Totally worth the 10 seconds more of water inside the house in order to photograph that. Tile is MUCH easier to clean than carpet. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Farmer's Insurance: Seen it. Covered it.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Plus it's already a mess so what's another pass?
+1000

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We always blame everything on the dog.

Posts: 1350 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
If you want to play in the sprinkler, why must it be done in the heat of the day, out in the sun.

Millenial snowflake

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As someone who cleans up water damages for a living, I can honestly say the poor dogs get blamed for the vast majority of small water leaks until the owner realizes it's a leak and not dog piss.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Dog owners get it....it's totally worth it to see the little guy have so much fun.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Dog owners get it....it's totally worth it to see the little guy have so much fun.

Yeah, we get it. It however, is much funnier when it's someone else dog and house.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ This!

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Another dog has the same idea:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMw0f5mXnKM

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post