SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you seen anyone with vivid green eyes?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you seen anyone with vivid green eyes? Login/Join 
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I worked with a green eyed woman and discovered after 2 years that she wore green contacts.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
The Tennessee Stud had such eyes.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing a redhead with rather strikingly green eyes and also some very 'deep' blue eyes.
The one's that are using contacts to achieve this can catch your eye, but my experience has been that upon closer inspection they have a disingenuous look, almost to the point of humorous.

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I once dated a girl with literally gold colored eyes. We didn’t last long, but I’ll never forget how enchanting it was to focus on her eyes in the sun. Dude.

My eyes are brown. My wife and several ex girlfriends have each told me my eyes would get very light gold when I was really relaxed and happy, to so dark as to be almost black when I was mad. I have managed to catch both in a mirror but something tells me I'll never be able see the extremes of either.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I saw her once, she was strolling slowly toward the sun.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I saw her once, she was strolling slowly toward the sun.

Cool

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/i_i7PKdQJU4

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post