SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you seen anyone with vivid green eyes?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you seen anyone with vivid green eyes? Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I knew an Indian guy who had the greenest eyes I had ever seen. Got all the chics because of them.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
The last time I met a girl with red hair and green eyes, I didn’t know whether to stop or go.

Genius ! ! ! Big Grin

Vivid green? No, just hazel. They can get greener if they wear something green

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
My granddaughter Alexzandria has the most beautiful vivid green eyes I've ever seen.

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
The Cover of National Geographic some years back. Believe she was an Afghan. Anyone else remember that?
I believe it was 60 minutes that tracked her down a few years ago and retook the pictures. Hard life.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend freshman year of college. Brunette with green eyes. She wasn't evil, but in her opinion nothing was ever her fault.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I knew a girl in college with natural blonde hair and eyes as green as a Heineken bottle. Remarkable.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
The last time I met a girl with red hair and green eyes, I didn’t know whether to stop or go.

Genius ! ! ! Big Grin

Vivid green? No, just hazel. They can get greener if they wear something green

yep,

my wife and my mother have Hazel eyes

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
My wife

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Yep. A few years ago I had a client who brought his wife to a hearing I attended. Dark hair and eyes like emeralds. She was literally one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8796 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Y'mean like this?

I have. No longer recall who or when, but I have seen them.

Those are blue.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I dated a girl back in HS who was part Native American Long jet clack hair, emerald green eyes.
I was in Caracas, when it was loaded with very rich old men, that all had mistresses, dark hair emerald green eyes. It was mesmerizing.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:
The Cover of National Geographic some years back. Believe she was an Afghan. Anyone else remember that?
I believe it was 60 minutes that tracked her down a few years ago and retook the pictures. Hard life.

When she was photographed for NatGeo in 1985, she was ~13 y/o. NatGeo finally tracked her down again, after numerous attempts, in 2002. She showed a lot of wear on her for a 30 y/o.

https://www.nationalgeographic...fghan-girl-revealed/

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Green Eyed Lady

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:

She was exactly who I thought of when reading the OP's post.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Green-eyed lady, lovely lady
Strolling slowly towards the sun
Green-eyed lady, ocean lady
Soothing every raging wave that comes

Green-eyed lady, passion's lady
Dressed in love, she lives for life to be
Green-eyed lady feels life I never see
Setting suns and lonely lovers free

Green-eyed lady, wind-swept lady
Rules the night, the waves, the sand
Green-eyed lady, ocean lady
Child of nature, friend of man

Green-eyed lady, passion's lady
Dressed in love, she lives for life to be
Green-eyed lady feels life I never see
Setting suns and lonely lovers free

Sugarloaf.

I remember it well.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:
quote:

She was exactly who I thought of when reading the OP's post.

Except her eyes are blue hazel, not green.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
I was in training and partnered with a teacher that had bottle green eyes. So help me, it was an effort not to stare or say anything. Afterwards, she thanked me for it.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. My wife has the most beautiful, vivid green eyes I've ever seen. She gets asked quite often if they are real or colored contacts.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Yes. Every time I look in the mirror. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I don't think I've actually seen anyone in real life with vivid green eyes. I've seen people with greenish blue eyes or greenish hazel eyes, but never what I would call vivid green eyes.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post