SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Papa John's Founder Getting Lynched Today By Twitter Mob
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Papa John's Founder Getting Lynched Today By Twitter Mob Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Allegedly used the "n word" as an example in a meeting about avoiding controversy with your business and now he's being lynched by a raving Twitter mob.

Off with his head!

Papa John's shares skid after report that founder Schnatter allegedly used N-word on conference call

Make no mistake, someone started this as revenge for him being a Trump supporter and critic of the NFL. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I need to order a pizza.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I think I'll order a Papa Johns for lunch.....

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was throwing out some rap rhymes?

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I need to order a pizza.

Or some stock.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
quote:
I need to order a pizza.

Or some stock.

Yup. If it was sound before, buy it now that it is cheaper.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
order both, stock first and a pizza next, support your purchase with increased sales LOL

When I read about this stuff I always think about the Bond Movie Skyfall and the scene where Silva is explaining to Bond how he can pick his own missions, "disable a multinational by manipulating it's stock" Bip.

People putting out false information, or, letting information that would normally be kept on the down low to manipulate stock prices isn't new..... its just that its disseminated quickly to more people than ever before, twitter is probably used to manipulate things more than we think...

The other is the scene in the Accountant where the guy that is making millions shorting stocks is trapped in his Bentley and "encouraged to stop shorting all stocks to keep his life" Theres a good possibility that's happened as well in real life...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:
I need to order a pizza.

Or some stock.

Uhhh, well, a quick perusal of the year end balance sheet shows liabilities exceed assets, no shareholder equity on the books.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:
I need to order a pizza.

Or some stock.

Uhhh, well, a quick perusal of the year end balance sheet shows liabilities exceed assets, no shareholder equity on the books.

Maybe just the pizza.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
He's working hard to get the business back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
He is not allowed to used that word in any context simply because he is white. If he were black, he could use it as he pleased.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What was the context? What did he say?

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schnatter was on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service when he tried to downplay comments he made about the National Football League and allegedly said, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s," and complained that the KFC founder never faced public backlash. The call was a role-playing exercise for Schnatter to prevent future public relations fumbles.

It is ridiculous how anyone could be offended by how he used the word. I couldn't tell you the last time that I had Papa Johns pizza but I am having it tonight.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I love how the article compared it to the Subway child molester, Jared....not even close chucklefucks.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Serviceable pizza, nothing special. But the key is the garlic butter for the crusts. Yes Papa John's, yes.

If they where out here, I'd buy some all the time. Even though he's a racist bigot nazi or whatever.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
MMM.... Nazi pizza

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Good grief, the guy just used the word in a sentence. These people are waging a war against whitey.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
He does have a lot of ovens. He must be a nazi.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Better than Dominoes, so I don’t really mind.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
He was set up, plain and simple. Anonymous sources were the basis of the Forbes article. Had he been a Hillary supporter none of this happens.

Got to go pick up my pizza now.

I've known John since his high school days. He grew up 3 doors down the street and he took over the chores I used to do when I left home. My dad loaned him his pick-up numerous times for trips to Ball State and during the early days of his pizza business I traded him Christmas trees for pizza. He is a good guy and a straight shooter.

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post