SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Papa John's Founder Getting Lynched Today By Twitter Mob
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Papa John's Founder Getting Lynched Today By Twitter Mob Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I will never ever eat a Papa John's pizza again. I rarely did anyway as we have too many much better mom & pop pizza options around here, but I'm out.

Fuck these people. Never again. Mad Purge THIS!

From Zero Hedge:

quote:

Papa John's Purging All Mentions Of Founder After N-Word Incident

Papa John's is going to extreme measures to erase all evidence founder John Schnatter ever existed from its 5,212 location pizza chain, sending detailed instructions its store owners on how to remove every shred of the former Chairman.

...Store owners should remove Schnatter’s signature from the wooden paddles used to take pizzas out of the oven — and replace it with images of vegetables or cheese — and swap out window signs featuring a smiling Schnatter with online ordering signage, according to the seven-page email, a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

A total of 10 items to be removed include a wall poster of Schnatter and NFL great Peyton Manning and even signage on Papa John’s pickup trucks.

Also to be removed are plaques hanging on the walls with Schnatter describing how their pizzas are made - replaced with photos of a dough maker with the caption "our FRESH DOUGH story."

Franchisees are told they can replace the photos of Schnatter’s beloved gold Camaro with one of two options featuring a Garden Special veggie pie or one called The Works.

“In most cases the Camaro plaque can be unscrewed and the plaque screwed back in,” the company helpfully advises.

Franchisees are instructed to remove the cutouts of Schnatter and Manning, which include a “Welcome to our Stores” banner, but are told that “there is no replacement for this item.”...

Link

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
So, I will purge any mention of Papa John's from my delivery menu on the fridge.

Hopefully millions will play the same game.

They deserve to go the way of Godfather's.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uber Eats in my area gives me access to several pizza places, none of which are Papa Johns or Pizza Hut or Dominos or any of that rot.

Since becoming an umm Uber Eater, I no longer order from any national chain pizza place, nor will I ever again.

Go to the Play Store or App Store and search for the Uber Eats app. Install and just see what's available to you in your area. You may be pleasantly surprised.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107256 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed. And I liked the garlic sauce. Dman the SJW...

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“In most cases the Camaro plaque can be unscrewed and the plaque screwed back in,” the company helpfully advises....

Fuck these people. Never again. Mad Purge THIS!

Cool Camaro, bro!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If PJs is the best you have locally you can make a better pizza at home for about $5 in ingredients and an hour of your time.

Yep.

If I were advising John Schnatter I would urge him to cash out his 30% of the company right now and not engage in a fight for control.

He already has all the money he will ever need, and he doesn't need the aggravation.

He should then open the best local pizza place in Louisville and keep it small.

The best revenge against the SJWs who did this would be to be completely out of it and laugh at them as they fail.... which they will.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uber Eats. Try the service and you will never again order from one of these shitty national pizza chains.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107256 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Uber Eats in my area gives me access to several pizza places, none of which are Papa Johns or Pizza Hut or Dominos or any of that rot.

Since becoming an umm Uber Eater, I no longer order from any national chain pizza place, nor will I ever again.

Go to the Play Store or App Store and search for the Uber Eats app. Install and just see what's available to you in your area. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Door dash is another one that does the same thing. Some places do business with one or the other, so if you check out both, you may have access to more options.

Posts: 17057 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Door dash is another one that does the same thing. Some places do business with one or the other, so if you check out both, you may have access to more options.

Another in smaller markets, like my current, is WAITR . Like all of them a bit of a premium, but great service in my experience.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12349 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post