SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sorry Mr Contractor.... Your lack of communication goes two ways
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry Mr Contractor.... Your lack of communication goes two ways Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
So we needed some work done on the house. Got some quotes, picked a guy. Told him to go ahead, we picked him and let's do it. We didn't hear anything for a week, then he says OK be there Wednesday. On Tuesday he calls to say he might be later in the day Wednesday due to another job going over. We haven't heard from him in a week.

So fuck this guy we hire someone else. Now the first guy is upset because he bought supplies for our house and claims we owe him.

I owe you exactly Jack and Shit. And Jack won't call back. Life's a bitch, you played the asshole disappearing contractor act and I moved on. Hope it was all really expensive materials with no return policy.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah check this out. See my last post please. Good for you.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...440064324#5440064324

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If I blew people off at my job like these contractors seem to do regularly, I'd be out of a job.

Our director has a "No more than 24" directive that if you've been contacted for something, you MUST get back to them within 24 hours, even if it's just a simple "I got your email/voicemail/etc I'm backed up right now but will get back to you as soon as I can".

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post