SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Andorid phone won't work with endscope light
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andorid phone won't work with endscope light Login/Join 
Picture of 9mmnut
posted
Recently I purchased a mini endoscope lights but can't get it to work on my LG Destiny phone. It will work on my pc. Help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 9mmnut,

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Is there an Android app for it?

Also: You might consider editing your Subject line. "Android phone" is rather vague.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Yes there is. I downloaded the app but no luck. Won't recognize the light. Tried several other apps but no luck.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Try a different USB OTG cable These vary in quality and pin-out.

Double-check your USB settings in Settings.

I have a USB microscope that works acceptably on multiple Android devices (Le727, d2spr, and flo) with the CameraFi app.

Posts: 6456 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Once you get it fixed, do you take United Healthcare insurance? My doc wants me to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy...

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Did you download CameraFi?

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post