SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Hillary investigation?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Hillary investigation? Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Looks like it. In what has been a never ending string of investigations it would sure be great to see something stick. I'll believe it when I see it though. I'm still glad someone's trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ov-0sJcmw

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ov-0sJcmw

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
So, you're saying that the democrats threatened to weaponize the IRS?

Riiiiiight. Roll Eyes

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
um...yeah...you remember all of the conservative groups that didn't get their Tax ID numbers?

I hope the first thing they do is seize or freeze the assets in the Clinton Foundation slush fund

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Contrary to original design, this country has an elite unaccountable class. It's a question of who's watching the watchers? I have no faith in justice for all anymore. The elites are corrupt and immoral.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Contrary to original design, this country has an elite unaccountable class. It's a question of who's watching the watchers? I have no faith in justice for all anymore. The elites are corrupt and immoral.

Seems there's a pattern of such throughout the ages.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:

...and what historically happens when it gets bad enough?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The workers kill the queen, and raise her replacement on royal jelly?

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The common folk take some elite heads off.

One can hope . . .

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post