SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Traveling with firearms through Canada, my experience - update bottom page 1 crossing back over
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveling with firearms through Canada, my experience - update bottom page 1 crossing back over Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
He's a loner Dottie..a rebel.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Crossing back into the US this morning was even less of a hassle; 3 minutes total and didn't even have to get out of the truck.

Thats great to hear!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Semi pistols are allowed. Have to be 4.2" in barrel length, mags no more than 10 round.

Guess I need to buy some G20 10 rounders.

The original post about driving the ALCAN has really peaked an interest for me.

I am hoping to make the trip once I finish building the Expedition.

You're clearly not thinking big enough.

Me, personally? I'd think this is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a 1911-pattern or SIG P220 pistol in 10mm.

All about those justifications man Big Grin

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post