SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Baton Rouge members, need your recommendation for food.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baton Rouge members, need your recommendation for food. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Will be staying out by the airport this weekend for a baseball tourney. Need good places to eat around there. Needs to be kid friendly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
MREs, kids love MREs - well at least their first one that is. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I've lived in Baton Rouge a long time and I honestly can't give you any suggestions for restaurants near the airport. Tony's Seafood is not very far, but it's a seafood market with a lot of prepared food that you can get to go, but there is no seating on the premises:

http://www.tonyseafood.com/

This being Saturday night, I'm not sure how long you'll be in town. If you can get down to Baton Rouge proper I can give you several suggestions to eat. Just let me know when (lunch/dinner) and what type of food if you have a preference.

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I don’t know of a place anywhere close to the airport that would be good. Not really the part of town people go to for food.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The area out by the airport is not a good part of Baton Rouge(I work about 2 miles away). There are some good places to eat in Downtown(10 min away). There is pretty much all staples and its all good.

Posts: 100 | Location: Denham Springs, LA | Registered: March 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post