SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Story of Liberals Eating Their Own
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Story of Liberals Eating Their Own Login/Join 
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid the neighbors about a 1/4 mile away had a house guest who was a true Hermaphrodite. Nice lady and she was working on her BA in education. Not sure what happened to her as I left for college and the military. NOw that I am grown and know a lot more I would like to talk to her about her feelings on the current state of the LGBT movement.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
The front hole monologues?

It's a back hole mentality...

I think someone fell into the hole and can't find their way back. Good Lord!!

Jim

Hole-e shit!

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
When I was a kid the neighbors about a 1/4 mile away had a house guest who was a true Hermaphrodite. Nice lady and she was working on her BA in education. Not sure what happened to her as I left for college and the military. NOw that I am grown and know a lot more I would like to talk to her about her feelings on the current state of the LGBT movement.

I am now curious, how would you come to know such a thing as a kid? Did she advertise this condition?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post