Find
Notify
Tools

15 Years Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Cheers!

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I just hit double digits and was feeling like an elder. Wink

Congratulations, now where's the Karma Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Way to go!
I'm hanging on for one of those unitards too!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staple Gun Extraordinaire!
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
You guys are old as dirt!

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Well done... halfway to the full Sigforum pension! Wink

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I've just got 11 1/2 years.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I am few days short of 14 years.

Someone already asked earlier, but I did not see an answer. When did Para start SigForum?

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Not too shabby Wink You've outlived quite a few!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:

Someone already asked earlier, but I did not see an answer. When did Para start SigForum?

I forget the full history. I believe it was an email group for a while, became the forum in 1999 or 2000? We need a SIGforum history sticky!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
15 years is a long time to be a member of anything. Congrats.

ETA: Just saw my registration date too

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you. You've seen them come and seen them go.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Marzy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!15 great years!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:

I heard eons ago, this mysterious stranger, who liked to be called Para, rode into town spreading wisdom and wealth to all he came into contact with. Then he approached the stone at the edge of town that had a server plunged deep into its surface. Para successfully pulled the server from the stone, and has been slayed trolls and falsehood with it ever since.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
WOW, congrats to all you guys over 10!

Time sure has flown!

From the Great Tractor Pull of '05, Kegger, Cliffy, all the countless meetups in between.

One hell of a ride.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Have you received your High Profile Member yard sign yet?

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Marsy!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
quote:

I forget the full history. I believe it was an email group for a while, became the forum in 1999 or 2000? We need a SIGforum history sticky!

somewhere around January 20, 2000 I believe. So, like the end of the last century.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Congratulations! Have you received your High Profile Member yard sign yet?

It's a secret banner that pops up in karmas.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Good for you.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post