Surefire sale Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
I got an email saying they were backordered...an hour after the email telling me that they had shipped. I got them the following day.
Bruce

Haha I haven't gotten an email saying they've shipped.

I didn't either. Mine arrived yesterday.

Don't like the fact that you ALWAYS get the low setting first (wish I could program it) but it was just going to be a 'throw it in the console' light anyway.
My other Surefires are my serious circumstances lights and they don't get left in the truck.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine just showed up with no warning Smile

I really like this light, it will be great for the campgrounds. Thanks again for the heads up.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Well, I thought I got in early enough, but at 3:00 am this morning I got the backordered email.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh, I should have mentioned this, my package arrived yesterday and I also got the backordered email this morning.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
oh, I should have mentioned this, my package arrived yesterday and I also got the backordered email this morning.

There is hope!!!!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Even if you missed out on these from Surefire, or are backordered, keep your eyes open elsewhere. Seems like some retailers are also clearing out their stock of these.

A seller on eBay had them for $42 shipped a few days ago. Sold out now, though.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
They charged my card the day I placed order, then I got backorder email this morning. No lights yet.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9688 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I also got a backordered email this morning. After reading this thread I checked my UPS account and I have a package from Surefire scheduled to be delivered Friday.

It was ordered the 3rd, shipped the 6th, backordered email sent on the 10th, and delivery scheduled for the 12th. They are on the ball! Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I received mine USPS a few minutes ago. I got the backorder email this morning, and never did get a shipped email. I don't think "backordered" means what they think it means.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
I received mine USPS a few minutes ago. I got the backorder email this morning, and never did get a shipped email. I don't think "backordered" means what they think it means.

My experience matches yours as I came home to find my little light had been delivered earlier this afternoon. So they are messed up, but at least they are consistently messed up.

I do like the light!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Similar experience for me - official back-order email arrived yesterday, and my order arrived today! Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came, it is a great light. I should have bought two.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thread Drift Warning..

I purchased the EDC2-T and I received the back order email back in early December.. I just received UPS notification that it's arriving tomorrow. Looks like their shipping department needs some help.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Despite my backorder notification, I also received my lights like others here.
Weird.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9688 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post