Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire sale Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So the price increased from $90 this morning down to $38, and it is now $95. Nice job surefire.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's showing $95 when I add it to the cart. Is there a promo code to get the discounted price?

Posts: 77 | Location: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$95 for 320 lumens ??

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
$95 for 320 lumens ??

At 5pm it was sale priced. Guess they sold enough of them.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
They surely sold a lot of them at $38, today. We'll see when they ship.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
$95 for 320 lumens ??

I paid $132 for the O Light X7 Marauder after Christmas. It puts out 9000 lumens and came with rechargeable batteries and a digital charger. I think the new X7 puts out 12000 lumens.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
So the price increased from $90 this morning down to $38, and it is now $95. Nice job surefire.
Too bad I only bought one at $38. I could have made my fortune speculating in flashlights. Smile

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
The shipment notification says I will have mine tomorrow.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who wants a 320 Lumen light? Wink

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a link to this? I cant seem to find it on their web sight. Thanks

Posts: 616 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blusmoke:
Do you have a link to this? I cant seem to find it on their web sight. Thanks

The link is in post #6 but don’t bother because the price is back to $95.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:

You never know when the next chance will come up to underwhelm someone might be. Better stock up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

You never know when the next chance will come up to underwhelm someone might be. Better stock up.

Just did, on the 1020 lumen S2R Olight. Big Grin

Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Just did, on the 1020 lumen S2R Olight. Big Grin

How about the 12,000 lumen Olight X7R Marauder? "Mine's bigger." Otter/Animal House Big Grin

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

How about the 12,000 lumen Olight X7R Marauder? "Mine's bigger." Otter/Animal House Big Grin

That SOB must be like turning on the Sun in the middle of the night!

Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
BEWARE-

Surefire has a bad habit of showing things in stock at a good price, and the transaction goes through. Only to find out by email days later that they are in fact out of stock, and have been for quite some time with no idea of when your order will be shipped. Ordered slick deals on lights as Christmas presents on Black Friday at a great price, they still haven't showed up yet.........

Yep, this happened to me with this order. Just got an email saying the flashlights are backordered...it took you how many days to realize that, Surefire?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I got an email saying they were backordered...an hour after the email telling me that they had shipped. I got them the following day.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
I got an email saying they were backordered...an hour after the email telling me that they had shipped. I got them the following day.

Bruce

Haha I haven't gotten an email saying they've shipped.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
BEWARE-

Surefire has a bad habit of showing things in stock at a good price, and the transaction goes through. Only to find out by email days later that they are in fact out of stock, and have been for quite some time with no idea of when your order will be shipped. Ordered slick deals on lights as Christmas presents on Black Friday at a great price, they still haven't showed up yet.........

Yep, this happened to me with this order. Just got an email saying the flashlights are backordered...it took you how many days to realize that, Surefire?

NOW he tells us. Smile

I just got the "on back order" email, 7 days after my order. Their website still gives no hint that the flashlights are not in stock or when they are expected.

I just sent them a question about their practices. I will bet their answer, if any, doesn't address the problem. "We're sorry. (Everybody's sorry.) We fill orders as fast as we can."

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I placed an order on 11/27.
Got an email from Surefire on 12/5 saying it's backordered with a 2-4 week lead time on availability.
Finally on 1/8 I get the shipping notice.

Seems they're taking a page from the Botach book...

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post