Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire sale Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
A quick heads up for my fellow flashlight geeks:

Surefire has the 6PX-Pro on sale on their website for $38, down from $90, I think.
Get 'em before they're gone Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wow, damn, wish I needed one.

6PX™ Pro - Dual-Output LED
Output / Runtime -- White Light
High 320 .0 Lumens / 2.75 hours*
Low 15 .0 lumens / 45.0 hours*
Length 5 .20 inches
Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches
Weight w/Batteries 5 .2 ounces
Batteries 2 123A (included)

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, damn, wish I needed one.

What's that have to do with anything?? Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered one. It appears to be perfect for my needs.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you - snagged a couple of these!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
SureFire link

I just ordered one, too. Thanks for the heads up.
I need another flashlight. Big Grin

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Surefire is clearing out old inventory for their new Maxivision handhelds.

Good time to grab some - I would but I already got what I needed before the holidays.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey! I like stuff
posted Hide Post
This is a good light at a good price, got mine from Amazon during a Daily Deal a few weeks ago for $51 shipped and I was happy with the deal. Still a great deal at $45 shipped plus tax right now!

Posts: 2756 | Location: Sterling, VA | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Comparable to my old Fenix PD32(R5) I picked up in Jan '13 for ~$40 in that the highest output is basically the same. That said the Fenix has a lot more modes.... Still a good deal. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16189 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Must. Restrain. Impulse...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Yea, just grabbed one. Will make a good tough beater to keep in the glovie of my hooptie.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Must. Restrain. Impulse...

Don't fight it, embrace it.

Thanks for the heads-up RNshooter.
Mine's ordered...and the wife will say when it's delivered, "Another flashlight? What the hell!?!"
And I will illuminate boxes of shoes. Wink

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Just snagged two. Gonna retire an old light to vehicle duty.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
If I order one, my Fenix the cat played with & is now lost will turn up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm - two flashlights and a box of batteries is suspiciously 95¢ over the minimum for free shipping ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They are redesigning that light. The new version has 600 lumens, so they are clearing out old stock.

And it's perfect for looking for lost shoes.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
They are redesigning that light. The new version has 600 lumens, so they are clearing out old stock.
Yup. I scored a number of the G2X LE Nitros over the holidays to put in safes, bags, etc. Otherwise I'd buy a couple of these, but at some point enough is enough.

Like my Fenix as well, but I am liking my E1B MaxVision a lot. Small and light with a clip, love it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger. But by the time it added shipping and tax, it made the price almost exactly the same as I could get it from ebay for. So no rush on this one for me.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
BEWARE-

Surefire has a bad habit of showing things in stock at a good price, and the transaction goes through. Only to find out by email days later that they are in fact out of stock, and have been for quite some time with no idea of when your order will be shipped. Ordered slick deals on lights as Christmas presents on Black Friday at a great price, they still haven't showed up yet.........

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post