SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kansas City Welcomes Visitor Sign - the missing nu - Humor not fact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kansas City Welcomes Visitor Sign - the missing nu - Humor not fact Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

Big Grin

Profreading is a dyeing schill.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I can kinda understand a mistake in the printing process but they still posted it Roll Eyes

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I though that was San Francisco?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Funny! I’ve a lot of relatives in the KC area, one of whom is a grammar/spelling Nazi. I’ll post this on FB for them to see.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8933 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
That sign just added another city I've decided I'll never visit. Eek

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I can kinda understand a mistake in the printing process but they still posted it Roll Eyes

Of COURSE they posted it. The poor sap in the public works department laughed his off when he saw the sign, and laughed his ass off when he posted the sign, and laughed his ass off as he was driving away from posting the sign.

Never underestimate a blue collar worker with a sense of humor. (I was just doing what you told me to boss, wink wink)

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Fake news.

Thanks. I just deleted my FB post about this.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8933 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Fake news.

Thanks. I just deleted my FB post about this.

Glad to help. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
So that's where Mel Brooks got it from...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its still funny...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
If Kansas City want to be competitive with St. Louis they're going to really need to step up their game.

https://www.riverfronttimes.co...for-1-butt-fingerers

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I don't get it, "visitor" is some sort of euphemism? I'm not finding an appropriate definition in the Urban Dictionary. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post