SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kaepernick to Receive Medal from Harvard
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kaepernick to Receive Medal from Harvard Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Well, the Harvard African and African-American studies department is off my charitable contributions list, then.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Well, the Harvard African and African-American studies department is off my charitable contributions list, then.

Must have been a tough decision, J. Hope you’re alright going forward.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
individuals who advocate for intercultural understanding]

The better pic would've been him wearing the Castro/Malcolm-X t-shirt at a press conference in... MIAMI

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Must have been a tough decision, J. Hope you’re alright going forward.

I will endeavor to perservere

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Was working with some engineers today.

Of the two aerospace engineers with PhDs from MIT, one said something extremely simple and basic in aerospace (like "adding more fuel and air will make more horsepower" type simple).

A third engineer with her degree from Harvard did the "well,.... duh" statement.

Before any retort could be made, I pipe up with "well at least their school isn't giving someone a medal for kneeling during the national anthem." Embry-Riddle strong!! Big Grin

As a Riddle grad (DAB ‘82) I salute you!!!

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Harvard, I only have this sentiment Roll Eyes for that once esteemed university.

Posts: 3145 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Presidential Medal of Freedom would be given if this was going on during the previous administration.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Presidential Medal of Freedom would be given if this was going on during the previous administration.
No shit . And presented by another shill .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, a medal from a college means what again?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that if you have another $4.00 you can get a medium coffee at Starbucks

Harvard isn't worth a pinch of coon shit, and hasn't been for years

living off the name

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
that if you have another $4.00 you can get a medium coffee at Starbucks

Harvard isn't worth a pinch of coon shit, and hasn't been for years

living off the name

I was going to make a Happy Meal reference, but that'll do.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post