SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun store find...score
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun store find...score Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
Was in a local fun store, just browsing. When asked if I really needed anything I responded I'd sure love one of those Sig Sauer signs that they have had there forever. To my shock the fellow said pick one out, its all yours. I'm embarrassed to say how little I paid, but she's going on the wall tonight. Ya just never know what you'll find, especially if you ask.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice score!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Color me blue and white with envy.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Awesome find!

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cool

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Nice one !

I'm a sucker for garage sales, estate sales, and always have a good time. I rarely end up buying anything since I'll only purchase something I need or can use.
But once I a while something catches my eye and I'll treat myself.

Usually the story behind the purchase is the other half of the fun.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Sweet score!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post