SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE NRA MEMBERSHIPS
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE NRA MEMBERSHIPS Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Veeper is in, and it looks like we’re done for now, folks.

While I get all of these submitted, thanks to the anonymous members who graciously stacked on to my offer. This forum, as always, is tremendous.

New membership kits should hit your mailboxes in 2-4 weeks according to the confirmation emails.

Thanks, all.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
If a member should drop out I would love being a member again. Being on strict fixed income I had to discontinue my membership 4 years. Not looking for someone to make room for me. Thanks, John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I would be interested if you tell me how to stop the mailings. I get something from them every other week and I've never been, or expressed interest to them to become a member.

I've been pissed that they bought my info from someone (Cabela's I think) and spammed my mail box. So I've never signed up.

Question: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

Answer: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Your call, Jesse. There are still a few memberships available.

-Rob

Looks like I'm late to the party. If still open, I'll email you when I get home. If not thank you for what you are doing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Yikes! I did not expect to even get in under the gate. Thanks so much Rob! I will absolutely pay it forward.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
I guess I should convert my nonmember NRA instructors number.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Bravo to you sir!

All Life Members in our family.
Daughters have been life members since 3 months old.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Veeper is in, and it looks like we’re done for now, folks.

While I get all of these submitted, thanks to the anonymous members who graciously stacked on to my offer. This forum, as always, is tremendous.

New membership kits should hit your mailboxes in 2-4 weeks according to the confirmation emails.

Thanks, all.

-Rob

Thanks, Rob! That was super nice of you to offer this up. Looking forward to becoming a member.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thank you Robert!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers to you, Burton.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Big thanks Rob, and the other anonymous donors!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank you Rob, please thank those that made this possible. Their generosity is GREATLY APPRECIATED. At some point when things get better for the family I will PAY IT FORWARD by way of a KARMA. Again thanks to who privately and publicly extended such generosity. Yours in sport, John.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fellas, i know they NRA isn't perfect, but they are the only 800 pound gorilla we have fighting for our gun rights in DC and somewhat at the state level (some of our states are much worse than others!). I was able to upgrade to Life Member a few years ago and feel it was worth it. You can call them to get off their mailing lists, but they do live on donations. If you like owning a gun you need to be a member. If you don't want to join directly at least consider giving to the NRA-ILA the actual lobbying arm of the NRA.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hi Rob, wanted to thank you again. My membership arrived. John

posted Hide Post
Wish I had seen this at the time. Super generous of the donors.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
Hi Rob, wanted to thank you again. My membership arrived. John

Nice! I’ve been looking out for mine to arrive. I’ll check later this evening.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crazy, great idea.. My hat is off to you, Sir!!
Life member here....

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing that, Rob.

Don't put my name on your list, I am a Life Member.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Rob, can you please check your email? I am still waiting for some instruction.

Thanks.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Rob

I received membership and have received first magazine subscription. Again thank you and all others who made this happen.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Thank you again. I recently received the membership card and The American Rifleman arrived a few days ago.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post