SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE NRA MEMBERSHIPS
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE NRA MEMBERSHIPS Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
The NRA... are they perfect? No. Do they endorse the wrong candidates from time to time? Yes. Do they "compromise" more than most of us would like on occasion? Yes. Do they plague their membership with constant pleas for contributions? Absolutely (unless you call and ask them not to).

For all of their imperfections, there's really no getting around the fact that the NRA is by far our best first line of defense against anti-gun legislation in Washington. Contrary to popular liberal belief, this is not because they have unlimited money to throw around - quite the opposite, in fact. It's because they represent six million individual voters.

Since taking the reigns as NRA President, Col. North has been asking members to sign up one new member each, hoping to double the ranks to 12 million. As a Patriot Life Member (Benefactor), I'm stepping up to do just that.

If you're not currently an NRA member and would like to add your voice, it's on me - for five of you, anyway.

I'm buying an annual membership for the first five (5) people who respond to this thread, so if you're interested, reply with an "I'm in" (or whatever) and e-mail me your full name, mailing address, phone (optional), and magazine choice (Am. Rifleman, Am. Hunter, First Freedom, Shooting Illustrated), and I'll get those in ASAP. My e-mail address is in my profile.

God Bless America & the NRA.

-Rob

UPDATE: Another NRA Life Member has offered to contribute an additional two annual memberships, so we're good for seven (7) new members!

UPDATE: A second anonymous sponsor has volunteered to cover an additional two memberships!

UPDATE: Two more members have offered two more memberships, so GotDogs & Skins - you’re both in.

1. motor59 (submitted to NRA)
2. AH.74 (submitted to NRA)
3. SIG4EVA (submitted to NRA)
4. rangeme101 (submitted to NRA)
5. PR64 (submitted to NRA)
6. Copefree (submitted to NRA)
7. chellim1, jr. (submitted to NRA)
8. OKCGene (submitted to NRA)
9. Veeper (submitted to NRA)
10. GotDogs (submitted to NRA)
11. Skins2881 (submitted to NRA)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BurtonRW,

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
Bravo!

Life member here Smile

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Let it lapse a few years ago and have been meaning to re-up.
This is the push I need.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for doing that, Sir. I will eventually get a membership, but I’ll let you offer be enjoyed by our fellow forum members south of the Canadian border.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Blessings upon you! You are doing something awesome!
I'm already a life member.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I'm in.

Email to follow later this morning.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sir. I'm already a member so not for me, but again thank you for the seven new members you are creating to help in the fight.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thank you for the generous offer.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Life member here, but thank you for your generosity!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I would be interested if you tell me how to stop the mailings. I get something from them every other week and I've never been, or expressed interest to them to become a member.

I've been pissed that they bought my info from someone (Cabela's I think) and spammed my mail box. So I've never signed up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
For some reason my server is rejecting your email address. Would you mind sending me an email so I can try just replying? Thanks!

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
For some reason my server is rejecting your email address. Would you mind sending me an email so I can try just replying? Thanks!

Done.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:

Done.

-Rob

I figured out what the problem was. Thanks, though!

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Yes please and thank you.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3475 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I’m in, thanks ... very generous. I’ll email you now.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I would be interested if you tell me how to stop the mailings. I get something from them every other week and I've never been, or expressed interest to them to become a member.

I've been pissed that they bought my info from someone (Cabela's I think) and spammed my mail box. So I've never signed up.

Question: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

Answer: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Your call, Jesse. There are still a few memberships available.

-Rob

A=A

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I'll email you. Thanks

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been an annual member since 1956. Would like a Life Membership but at 82 the cost is too high when your on retirement budget. Do they discount for old age?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love one if they're still available. I can email.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post