SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo edit for military memorial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo edit for military memorial Login/Join 
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted
My squadron has a picture we’re going to frame as a memorial for a comrade KIA a few years ago. A portion of it needs to be edited, and I’m hoping members here can recommend me a decent editing business. This is paid work, I do NOT want a donation. Thanks!

Posts: 2389 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raw or Jpg?

This is Jack's Derby photo page.

I know Jack quite well. He does excellent work.

I would recommend getting his opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/buzzandraider/

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
My squadron has a picture we’re going to frame as a memorial for a comrade KIA a few years ago. A portion of it needs to be edited, and I’m hoping members here can recommend me a decent editing business. This is paid work, I do NOT want a donation. Thanks!

I'll give it a shot, but it is going to cost you a dollar.

Retired USAF and former IO and as a professional courtesy, I am not permitted to charge more that the going rate to another member of a certain organization.

I am also in the Panhandle, and if someone else is not already working with a frame shop, I am willing to take that on to get it accomplished if desired.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post