SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dead at 87 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This video shows the stark contrast between the left and the right.And in my opinion good from evil. This was taken outside of the Supreme Court building.

https://twitter.com/NicXTempor...e-barrett-nomination

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^ Funny. BLM insulting the one thing that's keeping the other gentleman from stomping his ass into the ground.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
[IMG][/IMG]

Amen, Brother. That says it all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Law and Order versus Chaos and Anarchy.

Civilization versus Barbarism.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Can we finally put this Ginsburg thread to rest... like we did her?

<snort>

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Can we finally put this Ginsburg thread to rest... like we did her?

<snort>

Agreed. Barrett deserves her own thread.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
BLM insulting the one thing that's keeping the other gentleman from stomping his ass into the ground.

...and he had zero understanding of what actually IS keeping this action from immediate application.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barrett deserves her own thread.

Yep, and it ain't like the confirmation process won't fuel plenty of pages on its own.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This video shows the stark contrast between the left and the right.And in my opinion good from evil. This was taken outside of the Supreme Court building.

https://twitter.com/NicXTempor...e-barrett-nomination
Notice his scanning look for all the cameras he could get his face in. This is a combination of pure ignorance and a desperate need to be relevant. Sorry pal, you're navel lint.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A new perfume pour femme- White Colonizer by Christian Dior
quote:
Ibram X. Kendi, an American author who became the new director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University in July, railed against Barrett on Twitter for adopting two Black children from Haiti, equating her and her husband to “White colonizers.”

“Some White colonizers ‘adopted’ Black children. They ‘civilized’ these ‘savage’ children in the ‘superior’ ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity,” Kendi wrote Saturday.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ibram X. Kendi, an American author who became the new director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University in July, railed against Barrett on Twitter for adopting two Black children from Haiti, equating her and her husband to “White colonizers.”

“Some White colonizers ‘adopted’ Black children. They ‘civilized’ these ‘savage’ children in the ‘superior’ ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity,” Kendi wrote Saturday.

And this person (he or she???) has some intelligent qualification to make such an outrageous statement?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Yep

The qualification is you need to be a low-life race-baiting piece of scum that can get in front of a reporter.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Tim Pool has a good video about these fools bashing Judge Amy Coney Barrett:

https://youtu.be/RdLqrhaL4o4

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will hopefully work well even if it's the last moment. To anyone who says RBG didn't do anything right, I would suggest that she checked out in time. Had she not been so selfish, entitled and self centered, had she retired: Obama would have put in her replacement whom we'd have been stuck with for 30 or more years. Thanks for being a selfish self centered bitch RBG and welcome ACB!

BTW, if any of your lib friends are upset that the constitution will be the law of the land again and they are stuck in ReeeeeeReeeeReeeee mode, ask them which Justice Ginsberg replaced.

(Justice White, strict constitutionalist)

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:

And this person (he or she???) has some intelligent qualification to make such an outrageous statement?
One, given the commentary, this person has 'no' intelligent qualifications for anything. Two, given one, this person should 'not' be talking at all. And three, if 'it' wasn't black, 'it' would be loading trucks at UPS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Amusing how we were always told RBG was resting well at home and is in full recovery, every time she checked into the hospital it was a minor infection for which she was treated and allowed to go home within a day or two and a full recovery is expected. This rosy picture painting continued right up until....She's dead! Kind of reminds me of what we were being told in 2016 during the election. Hillary is going to win, Hillary is still winning, Hillary is on track for a huge landslide win until....Hillary Lost!!!

The media is a pathetic one trick pony. Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
This will hopefully work well even if it's the last moment. To anyone who says RBG didn't do anything right, I would suggest that she checked out in time. Had she not been so selfish, entitled and self centered, had she retired: Obama would have put in her replacement whom we'd have been stuck with for 30 or more years.
<snip>

That reminds me…

I recall that Justice Thomas suggested, not too long ago, that he might retire so that President Trump could nominate a younger conservative. Might still happen. That’d put the libs knickers in a twist!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Too soon? Big Grin

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
We’re going to need a smaller urn

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
PASig, that picture got me laughing so hard that my wife looked over and looked at it and she burst out laughing. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post