SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jersey Justice... Dog Poo Pickup....

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jersey Justice... Dog Poo Pickup.... Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
"This Guy Makes A Woman Pick Up Her Dog Poo With Her Bare Hands "

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This was pretty damn funny. Big Grin

Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Uhh He said for YOU to pick it up. HaHaHa

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta love it.

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Shoulda made her do this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Christmas was over 4 months ago asshole!

Ha ha!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, it started out polite enough...

Then it be like..."Pick it up or I'll knock out your junkie boyfriend."

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
That guy was right and that dude was in La la land!
He should have kicked a 53 yard field goal on her fat ass while she was bent over!

BTW that's Philly not Jersey similar attitudes, however...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Gotta Love folks from Jersey! LOL.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome.

The only thing I dont like is that bitch knows where he lives. I can see her coming back in the middle of the night and keying his car.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I suspect this was a staged video. I recognize the "junkie" from another viral video.

"Steak is for taxpayers". Same outfit/shoes even.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
It is like the liberal neighbor that lets his dog pee on my aluminum wheels. Missed him three times by about 15 seconds.

When I installed a game camera on the front porch he stayed clear.

Edit to add.
One neighbor in Loudoun County let his dogs do their number in my driveway all the time. So when the dog warden failed to do anything, I got a warrant and took him to Court. Turned out the dogs were in his wife's name so he got off on a technicality.

But due to the penalty of jail time, he had to get a lawyer and the Judge said you still won because the lawyer cost him $5000. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post