SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Skol Vikings!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Skol Vikings! Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ugh, way to go, Vikings. Now I have to deal with these ridiculous eagles fans. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ugh, way to go, Vikings. Now I have to deal with these ridiculous eagles fans. Roll Eyes

What? I thought you told me you liked them a few years ago. Come on you are a Philly guy!!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My introduction to Philly fans, was at a Flyers hockey game, in Philly. I was invited by my girlfriend's dad when we visited. I did not have on a jersey for either team. I stood up to go the bathroom, apparently blocking someone else's view, and almost got stabbed for my troubles.

They are a bunch of violent hooligans if you ask me.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

What? I thought you told me you liked them a few years ago. Come on you are a Philly guy!!!

Haha, not even close, man. I've never liked the eagles. I grew up in central Jersey on the shore. That's Giants and Jets territory. Though I've always been a Raiders fan since the fourth grade. I only work around the Philly area.

I actually don't hate the eagles. I just get so sick of the local news coverage around here this time of year. It's nonstop eagles. I can only imagine what the next two weeks will be like. Thankfully, I'm heading home in a few days so won't have to endure it. But seriously, I have no dog in this fight; I hope your guys win.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Haha, not even close, man. I've never liked the eagles.

Man, come on I had a rough night, and I hate the fucking Eagles, man.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
The only positive about NE going to the Super Bowl is that Brady has a chance to lose another one.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Haha, not even close, man. I've never liked the eagles. I grew up in central Jersey on the shore. That's Giants and Jets territory. Though I've always been a Raiders fan since the fourth grade. I only work around the Philly area.

I actually don't hate the eagles. I just get so sick of the local news coverage around here this time of year. It's nonstop eagles. I can only imagine what the next two weeks will be like. Thankfully, I'm heading home in a few days so won't have to endure it. But seriously, I have no dog in this fight; I hope your guys win.

Ah, I thought you grew up outside of Philly as well. Oh well! If I rooted for the Giants against the Pats twice you all can suck it up once Wink In fact, I was in a house full of Eagles fans who were all going crazy after Tyree's helmet catch.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Congrats Eagles and their fans. I "Pushed" for the day. Foles seems to have his confidence back and a lot of momentum.

Even the fans got to play!
PHOTOS & VIDEO: Riot police on horses storm parking lots before Eagles vs. Vikings

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index...tml#incart_big-photo

I would loved to have seen anybody besides the Pats, again, not because they are not good, just another team to make an appearance...
I didn't watch either game just a score peek for the past few games. I refused to watch a single game all season.

Piss on the the NFL.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
quote:

Haha, not even close, man. I've never liked the eagles.

Man, come on I had a rough night, and I hate the fucking Eagles, man.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I was not too happy when my GF told me a week ago that I was going to have to pick her up at the Airport last night at 7:30. Turns out I didn't have to watch the second half. Man what a blowout. I listened on the way home and that was painful enough.

I will be rooting for the Patriots. I would either way if the Vikes weren't there. Congrats to the Eagles, they had a great year and fought through a lot of adversity.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
So young, so angry. Damn that rap music!

quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
The only positive about NE going to the Super Bowl is that Brady has a chance to lose another one.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:

Still bitter? Man Wilson should have handed it off to the Beast. Bad play call.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Despite the numerous videos of bonfires, pole climbing, stair driving and absolute mayhem in the city of Philadelphia overnight, police had to arrested exactly zero people in connection with the Eagles’ NFC Championship game win.

There were also not acts of vandalism reported.

http://dailysnark.com/zero-arr...me-overnight-philly/

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Despite the numerous videos of bonfires, pole climbing, stair driving and absolute mayhem in the city of Philadelphia overnight, police had to arrested exactly zero people in connection with the Eagles’ NFC Championship game win.

There were also not acts of vandalism reported.

http://dailysnark.com/zero-arr...me-overnight-philly/

Good on them. The city is so charged up right now.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post