SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Skol Vikings!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Skol Vikings! Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This game can not get here soon enough. Getting really tired waiting for it to come on.

I've done dishes, laundry, decapped about 10 lbs of 45 brass and some dryfire and we are still two hours from game time. Maybe I'll take a nap.

Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Is there room on the bandwagon if my patriots continue to get their asses handed to them, AT HOME, by the jaguars?

My wife’s whole family is from northern Minnesota, so I have a connection at least

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve always kinda liked the Vikings. Since Keenum, from my alma mater landed there, I have become a big fan.

Keenum wasn’t deemed good enough to develop by the Texans, despite showing a lot of talent. Screw them! They remind me of how Bud Adams ran the Oilers.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The over rated eagles should have been done last week, it will be this week instead.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Making them look pretty good right now.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a large brawl in the parking lot before the game. No not between Eagles fans and the Vikings fans. Eagles fans and the police. Had to call in the horses. It seems a number of Eagles fans started tailgating at 7 am.

For those fans from Minnesota who are not aware, wearing your teams colors could cause some serious hurt to come your way. It did not end with the demolition of Veterans Stadium.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are the same Eagles fans who threw snowballs at Santa Claus some years ago.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
It seems a number of Eagles fans started tailgating at 7 am.

For those fans from Minnesota who are not aware, wearing your teams colors could cause some serious hurt to come your way. It did not end with the demolition of Veterans Stadium.

Lol, you're acting like any of this is news.

When the hell else do you start tailgating?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
These are the same Eagles fans who threw snowballs at Santa Claus some years ago.

He deserved it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
They covered all the street poles in Philly with Crisco to prevent Eagles fans from climbing them in celebration after they win.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
The over rated eagles should have been done last week, it will be this week instead.

You nailed that one Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those folks from the Midwest are often from places like Lake Wobegon and may not have traveled to the city of Brotherly Love. Many of them probably attend Lutheran church services at that hour. LOL

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Those folks from the Midwest are often from places like Lake Wobegon and may not have traveled to the city of Brotherly Love. Many of them probably attend Lutheran church services at that hour. LOL

Ha! I hear they were getting harassed last night in Philly. Buncha bullies!

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Ha! I hear they were getting harassed last night in Philly. Buncha bullies!

Vikings fans thought they were cute hanging stuff on the Rocky statue and doing that cheesy SKOL chant on the Art Museum steps.

HAHHAA the fans are mocking the SKOL with FOLES FOLES FOLES

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

You nailed that one Wink

HA HA
Fly Eagles Fly

Posts: 635 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:

Instead, the over-rated Vikings are going home to Minneapolis but not to the Super Bowl.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious^^

Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:

Instead, the over-rated Vikings are going home to Minneapolis but not to the Super Bowl.

They might get to watch from the box Big Grin

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post