SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama's attorney general Eric Holder tears into Bill Barr
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama's attorney general Eric Holder tears into Bill Barr Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
This is laughable. No AG has been as partisan as Holder. “I’m the president’s wingman”, he said.

“Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America's chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office,' Holder wrote…”

https://mol.im/a/7785507

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9407 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Look down to the bottom of the article at the comments; the only one Holder is fooling is himself and the leftist sycophants.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15779 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Pot. Kettle. Black.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4010 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Brian Terry’s family thinks about Holder’s leadership ability?

Posts: 5744 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This criminal maggot should be in prison.

Q

Posts: 27442 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
The gun-running dirtbag has issues with the current AG. Shocking I say! I kinda doubt that Mr. Barr will get around to investigating and prosecuting that sack of dung given all the other scumbags that need his attention, but we can hope...

Posts: 7038 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
A seasoned county homicide prosecutor once told me 'when you have no defense, you attack the offense'.

Maybe holder sees the handwriting on the wall that the entire obama administration may finally face consequences for 8 years of malfeasance.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I just consider the source and drop it into the crapper where it belongs.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Holder is one of the most contemptible politicians of my lifetime.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9872 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
Holder is one of the most contemptible politicians of my lifetime.

I’ll go one better: he needs to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 17568 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He and Obama are probably running scared as ALL this leads back to Obama.

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
The inexorable truth is dawning: it's coming for you, Mr. Mock-Cool. Exposure, embarrassment and humiliation.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
He and Obama are probably running scared as ALL this leads back to Obama.

Doesn't it speak volumes how quiet the last president has been? What was it they said right after Trump was sworn into office about how Obama is going to stay involved in the political sector? Something about how Obama is on the roll? Maybe he's tossing in turning in bed and that's about it. Damn right they're scared. The other shoe is gonna drop and Eric is blustering because he's stressing out about it.

Posts: 17568 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If Barr wants to shut Eric the Red down, issue the following as a simple Press Release.

In cooperation with the Government of Mexico, I ordered formation of a joint US and Mexico task force to reopen the criminal enterprise known as Operation Fast and Furious.

The Mexican Government, in cooperation with the US, will identify those US government employees believed involved in some way with the illegal transfer of firearms to Mexican drug cartels, focusing on those guns used to commit murder in Mexico. Once adequate information is available, the Mexican government will submit extradition requests, which USDOJ will fast track. Those responsible will have their day in court, in Mexico.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31957 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Which may very well be why we're hearing from Weasel Holder. I think they know they next step is the shining of so much disinfecting sunlight under the rug that was the last administration that some people are rightly very scared. Eric Holder, and Lisa Page being fantastic examples, having piped up in the last few days in an attempt to get in front of whatever's about to come out.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That sycophantic, hypocritical, shameless, prevaricating, dishonest, son-of-a-bitch liar has no business criticizing anyone for slavish devotion to a president. Such conduct defined him. That simpering shitbag should be in jail, not writing in the Washington Post.

He needs a good punch in the face.

Fuck him.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12909 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Uranium One" is a good starting point Mr Barr

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Holder and his ilk think they are the real patriots and did nothing wrong.

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

“Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America's chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office,' Holder wrote…”

Piece of shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
AG Barr should reopen the investigation into “fast & furious”.

Posts: 13858 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post