SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Have to Get Back to the Range
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Have to Get Back to the Range Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
its been far too long since I had a good session at the range...

need to go spend some lead

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, suns up, guns up.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Ditto...Friday I hope and then will attmept to build my first AR lower this W/E.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. I've got Good Friday off from work. I think I'll make it a range day too.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
We usually do our Easter egg hunt there. We set up the plastic eggs and blast them.

Also have a new 25 and 38 to shoot.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I have actually been shooting a LOT recently. prior to the last four weeks, it'd been months, then the past two weekend I shot a combined 3000 rounds of 308, 223, 9 and 45. besides depleting a lot of my ammo stores, I was happy to do it,.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I go to my pistol range 3 times a week:
Sun – A visit to Kaiserhof, my favorite San Diego restaurant, then to the nearby range, to shoot my Beretta 87 Target .22LR.
Wed – To the range with my neighbor, shooting the 87T again.
Fri – Shoot my 9mm X5 Comp.

I get the best scores on Sunday. I attribute that to the tall Hacker-Pschorr that I have at Kaiserhof.

I also do a lot of dry fire.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post