SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Decided to buy a Mike Lindel's My Pillow today. What do you all think of them?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decided to buy a Mike Lindel's My Pillow today. What do you all think of them? Login/Join 
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted
I have been putting off buying a Mike Lindel's My Pillow for a while now.

I was going to ask if anyone here had one and what did you think? I have had neck pain in the morning when I wake up in past and hope this will help.

However after I saw the news that some stores are not selling them anymore I decided not to wait and bought two of them this evening from him directly off his website.

So while I wait what do you you think of them? Has it helped?
Thanks

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bonnie likes'em , I have not tried them.

Three pages of this subject, in the search function

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54622 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I love mine, best pillow I've found yet.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
We’re big MyPillow fans in the BurtonRW household!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I thought it was the worst pillow I ever bought. It seems fine at first but after a few hours my head sank and I woke up with horrible neck pain.

I ordered firm.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Better than most, not perfect.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We have a couple & are happy with them. They do need to be fluffed from time to time, or they go pretty flat.

I've switched back to a memory foam pillow, as I've had some neck pain & it seems to exacerbate it with the MyPillow. Will switch back once the night pain subsides.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
They have lots of products beyond just pillows.

Buy, Buy, buy!

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It's what I use. Randomly decided to give them a try after purposely avoiding them. I thought it was a gimmick.

After trying about 10 pillows of varying price ranges and not being satisfied, I tried My Pillow a few months back, after I heard about Lindell.

I have a medium and hard. Also easy to just toss them in the washer.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
They have lots of products beyond just pillows.

Buy, Buy, buy!

Yes, Yes Yes! after I heard today's news I so far have purchased two pillows and I am now looking at a set of sheets next.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Best pillow I’ve ever used!

I kick myself for not buying one 10 years ago.

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I almost did last week, but still haven't decided if I should get the white or blue "size".

I'm a side sleeper and sometimes back if anyone has any input.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
As far as I am concerned, the pillows are just average pillows, their sheets are pretty nice though

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I had one for a while and liked it. Once I found the foam pillows I switched for good. I had one of these and then my wife had neck pain, tried mine, and then stole it, so now I have 2.

https://www.amazon.com/Shoulde...garden%2C175&sr=8-10

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought two of them. One softer one and the recommended one. I don't like them at all and they're in my guest bedroom after spending a week trying to like them. They're very lumpy blocks of foam in the pillow. I didn't find it comfortable at all. They seem to be either a love or hate with them for people, nothing in the middle. Bed Bath Beyond sells them and has them in their stores if you want to feel them before buying.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope the stores paid for them up front so Lindel isn't stuck with any losses

let the stores that took them off the shelves absorb that

I might buy a couple from his web site

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pillow is Ok. Sheets are the cats pajamas !!

Buy them direct - let the stores choke on their inventory.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Got ours on sale last year.
My initial take was it was comfortable until my head sank into the pillow as the night wore on.

Then my neck hurt the next day.

I prefer a solid latex pillow.

But, since I already had this pillow I began tucking the pillow into the pillow case like we did in bootcamp...jamming the pillow into the case until it is a square and tucking in the case...

This helped and the pillow no longer collapses overnight. And my neck doesn’t hurt

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I hope the stores paid for them up front so Lindel isn't stuck with any losses

let the stores that took them off the shelves absorb that

I might buy a couple from his web site
The snakes will donate them to shelters or something and take a tax write-off.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've thought about them ,but have used a feather pillow for 66 years.
I sleep well.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post