SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tide Pod legality
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tide Pod legality Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Sad to say I am a born, bred and raised new yorker.
State has consistently gone downhill during my lifetime..
Our ultra liberal legislators and governor continually pander to the left.
Sucks.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the upside, the state legislature could be spending their time passing laws that truly hurt their citizens - like higher taxes. Still, I'd rather they all went golfing every day.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
No one is eating these “by mistake” because of the colours. Do the moron politicians not know this?

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:
No one is eating these “by mistake” because of the colours. Do the moron politicians not know this?

Yes they know this. But they have to protect their base. The ones stupid enough to eat tide pods only vote Democrat.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Are those idiots trying to "out stupid" Kalifornistan"?

Yes, 100% most definitely, openly and admittedly.
What's better is, he reeeeally reeeeally wants to be your president.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
NY state needs a law preventing NY politicians from procreating.

As does commiefornia.

When we were kids no one had to tell us not to eat a mouthful of Tide powders or drink a cup full of bleach. It was common sense. Where has common sense gone?

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We’re asking for all laundry detergent pods to be uniform in color. We don’t need them to look like Gummy Bears in order for consumers to use them," Hoylman said.

That's colorist!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
And the penalty for the first offense of eating a Tide Pod is.....err....eating a Tide Pod

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A far more effective solution to the problem would be for P and G to make them look like brussel sprouts. Nobody would put them anywhere near their mouth.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like brussels sprouts. But I think I could avoid putting laundry detergent in my mouth if where to look similar. Far more troubling to me is the dishwashing detergent pods. They look so tasty that every time I pop one into the little cup and close the hatch on the dishwasher I am tempted to ram it into my pie hole and savor the cascade goodness.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:

"Bloomberg told the Daily News. "By coloring these guns, a real one looks like a toy, and a police officer won't be able to tell the difference."

Posts: 10942 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
The parallels with gun laws makes me laugh. People get shot so of course we need more gun laws. People eat soap so we need soap laws. I guess maybe the soap eaters need the gov't to protect them from themselves.

A few years ago we had a bad storm and tons of people were stuck on the highway for hours, in some cases a day or two. They bitched that the road should have been closed (because they didn't have the good sense to stay off the road)
The following year we had barricades installed everywhere and when they closed the road people complained about them closing the road for too long.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish Tide would make a commercial saying if your teenagers are dumb enough to eat laundry soap, please dont buy our product.

Do we think we will ever see a lawsuit against Tide for making such a tasty looking product.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This looked really tasty, but it doesn't taste like fruit punch, it tastes like burning:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Guys, if it saves just ONE child... :-\

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
These kids grew up on Greg the Bunny and were taught that crayons taste like purple..so.. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3520 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
In my youth getting your mouth washed out with soap was a bad thing, now you do it for fun.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
In my youth getting your mouth washed out with soap was a bad thing, now you do it for fun.
In your youth the median IQ of the population of this nation was about ten points higher than it is now.

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I think Drano® or Liquid-Plumr® pods should be marketed.
That would help make the next "challenge" a real winner.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Older kids know better, no matter what color they are.

Toddlers will put anything in their mouths, no matter what it looks like.

Morons.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post