SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Found A Pistol I Completely Forgot I Had
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Found A Pistol I Completely Forgot I Had Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A flag is a great karma.

Please enter me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I live out in the country.....the last storm pretty much ruined my flag. Please add me to the list. Thanks & congrats on the "find".

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
You found a brand-new SIG you didn't know you had? Eek

ONLY in 'merca.

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Nice find!

I have any empty flag pole holder, please include me.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could surely use a new flag....thanx

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I do not need a Flag, have a great one.

Great find after those years.

Thanks for Your Service to our Country.

Post up a picture of it when you can.

Join the club. I purchased this from a Member here after my Nitron one was stolen in a Home Burglary

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Great Story.

Please add me to the Karma. I am looking out the window as I type this at a faded Old Glory that is soon to take a trip to the VFW for disposal.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
In on the Flag, thanks

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
And a nice pistol, at that!

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarinetoRN:
It's a long story from several years ago that involves a crazy ex girlfriend, fire, poisoning, psych ward, etc...but as I was moving stuff around in the barn, I found a blue Sig box behind a stack of flooring. Inside was a brand new never fired 226 Stainless. Upon inspection, it all came back to me...I had ordered it on the classified section from a member/dealer using a card Sig used to have. It had all the original paperwork, sales receipt, stickers, etc in the box. A pleasant surprise, and a very beautiful pistol! I remember hauling out all my guitars, then all my guns before they were lost. Don't know exactly how this one ended up back there, but it was kind of cool to find it after all this time. No rust. No heat damage.....just kind of a cool thing to happen. Karma has smiled on me. And I need to return the favor. So up for Karma is a 4'X6' nylon flag of the United States. I will draw the winner Tuesday evening at 7PM EST. As a side note, since that fiasco, my life has been as drama free as possible. I intend to keep it that way!

Congrats. I know the feeling. I was mobilized and deployed overseas for a year - so my brother was charged with keeping my Sig collection. I came back and took back of the collection and then only ten months afterward I "found" the P225 I had forgotten that I had. Please don't include me in the karma since I'm overseas again. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't need the flag as I have a new LE one for Memorial Day. Glad you found the pistol, enjoy.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I've heard of car barn-finds but never a gun.

In for the flag. Thanks.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Karma goes to V-TAIL. Send me a mailing address and I'll get the flag in the mail by weeks end. As for posting pictures, it's been so long since I have done that, I'll have to retrain. I'll make that my mission soon as I get through this Advanced Cardio Pulmonary Life Support certification Thursday and Friday. Thank you all for supporting such a great forum.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post