SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

. Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old dino,

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Sometimes servers go down for maintenance. Wait a few hours (or a day).

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
postimage is down today, too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Strange, I can't access Fototime, either!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Hmmm...

wootmonkey is still going strong.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
crap... sorry guys I didnt notice.
Gimme a few....

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Back up and running now.
The server running it is a VM.
I physically moved the host machine and forgot to start the VM back up again afterwards >.<
Apologies all.

In the future - shoot me an email and I can get it fixed faster Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
Back up and running now.
The server running it is a VM.
I physically moved the host machine and forgot to start the VM back up again afterwards >.<
Apologies all.

In the future - shoot me an email and I can get it fixed faster Smile

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post