SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SF landlords; Have any openings?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SF landlords; Have any openings? Login/Join 
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted
Please let me know if you (or a buddy), have a rental home vacancy opening up, or something similar mentioned below. My current lease terminates at the end of August, but I may be able to negotiate a move sooner. Will consider all gun friendly locations.

I'm retired, just me, an A+ tenant, 815 credit score, non-smoker/no pets. Would like to keep rent no higher than $900/mo. Quiet, private, peaceful surroundings leaning toward rural, fits the bill best. Even an out-building that is habitable, could work just fine, or being a long term property caretaker/house sitter... I can't do the duplex, or apartment thing anymore, no matter how nice they are.

Really appreciate the help, and my email address is in my profile. Thank you very much.

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
are you looking to move out of W PA?

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
are you looking to move out of W PA?

No, not at all if the right rental popped up. Thanks.

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what are your concerns about a duplex? the neighbors?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
what are your concerns about a duplex? the neighbors?

Yep, as always. Current situation is I share a long wall with a gal who is a door/everything slammer; the other neighbor whose garage attaches to the end of my unit, has insane OCD.

She will repeatedly walk back and forth from her units door to open/close her over-head garage door, lock/unlock her car doors repeatedly with annoying horn chirps, opens/closes the car doors with huge slams, etc. I once counted nearly two dozen cycles of this in one incident over a few minutes. Gets real old sitting about 6' from the action.

God do I miss living in the country.

Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
Back up for more eyes. Thanks.