SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comey admits he lied to protect Hillary!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comey admits he lied to protect Hillary! Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
because his big fear was that if the Russians released the information publicly

but the information was never "released". It was not part of the Wikileaks material

Who was Russia trying to influence ?

So the FBI had this fake Russian story in March 2016, then in June 2016 it was revealed that Bill Clinton secretly met Loretta lynch just before the FBI interviewed Hillary Clinton.

And as Obama was flying with Hillary to a campaign event, Comey just happens to recommend not to prosecute.

Posts: 19575 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Yeah, I'm confused as well. So, Russian Intelligence makes it look like the DNC and DOJ are in cahoots to make the Hillary email scandal go away.
So, Comey's response to this "disinformation"....is to make the Hillary email scandal go away? Confused

Sounds about right. Since that's what seems to have taken place.

quote:
So at least Comey could honestly testify that the Russians interfered in the election

Why is the lamestream media blabbing this out like it's something new?
EVERY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY ON THE PLANET DOES THIS!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump should body slam Comey and Putin.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump did say we would be winning.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comey thinks that the way to instill trust in the government is to introduce another level of dishonesty to the American people.

Didn't the Americans overthrow the British for a lot less than our government has done to it's own people?

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's a straight shooter alright.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's no longer possible to believe anything this guy says.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All conveniently released late on a Friday of a major holiday weekend...

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
For some reason, that no longer works as well as it used to.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:

If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't know a thing about this. Especially since I'm in France at the moment and don't get much news. But even the Fox News app doesn't have​ anything about this as far as I could see.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
He just lied to protect us. He would never lie for real, unless it was for our own good....you see? He has impeccable character and all so we should just trust that he is telling us the truth when it's important.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He lied to trick the tricky Russians before their trick could trick us!

...I'm cool with that. Roll Eyes

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's some primo bullshit.

posted Hide Post
quote:
the allegedly Russian-planted email designed to cast doubt on Hillary’s exoneration was fraudulent.

I'm confused- comey said no one hacked the server- Now the russians are planting information on it or was the first the lie?

lynch did interfere with the investigation- just not subtly.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Look up traitor in the dictionary and there should be a picture of Benedict Arnold and James Comey.

Blindfold. Cigarette.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
This is all damage control to remove the sting when Mueller's report finally comes out and backs up Trump.

CNN is now just reporting BREAKING NEWS. Collusion! A secret communication channel between Kushner and Russia. Straight from the Washington Post. No more Comey news

"All Speculation" It's an amazing spin. Lie outright, and just say it's speculation. Trump is watching every moment, according to CNN.

It is going to be a great year.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It won't be a boring year, that's for damn sure.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I've been searching for the first mention of this e-mail from a Democrat operative expressing confidence Lynch wouldn't let the investigation of Clinton get too far.

NY Times reported on it at least a month ago.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm confused- comey said no one hacked the server- Now the russians are planting information on it or was the first the lie?

Listening to the talking heads today, they mentioned that the information in question was e-mail between Debbie Wasserman and other DNC people claiming that Lynch was going to make it go away.

They didn't mention it on the radio, but I was thinking to myself. Didn't I just recently see a story here on the forum about Wasserman?

I believe she was trying to threaten some law enforcment officials to retrieve a computer "not linked" to whatever it was they were investigating. Wonder if that computer has any e-mail on it. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'm still lost. His explanation doesn't make any sense; unless you think he just had some unwavering devotion to Hil' - which I do not.

Say it out loud to see what I mean. "Comey intentionally tanked the investigation to keep the Russians from claiming Lynch was going to tank the investigation." See? Ridiculous.

Why? What did he stand to gain? Who profits?

Maybe I'm not seeing it. Why not just out the Russians and prove meddling before the election? How would doing so then burn assets but now somehow doesn't? How would outing the Russians not preserve Hillary's chances more than what happened? e.g.("See, the WikiLeaks e-mails are fake, here's a Russian one")

Maybe I just don't "get it", but I feel like the Russian thing is a red herring. Like maybe there really was a legitimate e-mail in the chain between DWS and Lynch that directly implicates Bill or Hil. Or that this is the prevent measure for a bigger dump yet to come? Maybe preventative maintenance for the Kim dot-com Seth Rich thing?

I don't know, but I'm not fully buying into the Comey throwing himself on the sword for the greater good now.

I think this well might be deeper than it looks.

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post