SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will President-Elect Trump Be Televised Today?

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will President-Elect Trump Be Televised Today? Login/Join 
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I understand that he is scheduled to hold a news conference and I want to set the DVR before I leave, but I can't find any mention of it in the Channel Guide.

Error 404: Page Not Found

Posts: 15063 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
May not be mentioned but probably just cutover live at Fox News.

Posts: 13686 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
With the Alternate Media- Who Cares.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10085 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
time?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 14601 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
Fox News channel has a countdown window going!

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
time?

10:00AM Central Time - on Fox News and CNN at least.

Posts: 13686 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
OK, got it. Thank you for the info, folks.

I love saying "President-Elect Trump."

Even better, next week we can say "President Trump!"

Error 404: Page Not Found

Posts: 15063 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
Picture of Copefree
posted Hide Post
That was some news conference! Holy ..

Posts: 3896 | Location: Seattle, Warshington | Registered: August 31, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Major Dundee
posted Hide Post
Best part was watching CNN hack basically being told to sit down and shut up. Simply awesome.

Posts: 128 | Location: El Pasostan | Registered: November 28, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump shut down Jim Acosta from CNN. Beautiful to watch.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 650 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Report This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Best press conference I can remember. First time I ever heard applause during one. The next 4 years are going to be good.

Trump - "No I will not answer your question CNN, YOU ARE FAKE NEWS." Priceless. Smile

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4259 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
While some leftist outlets choose the slow slide into oblivion, I see CNN has chosen to take the rocket ride on the bullet train to the bottom.

Posts: 9581 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Trump, you magnificent bastard!

THAT was great.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1245 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Did Trum take Lucile out there with him? He really SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN!!! Cool

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6269 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is what the Left and Leftis media was afraid of. That is why they have tried to damage his credibility and that of alternative media via the 'fake news' stories. The paleo-media know that they are about to swept away. They sold their souls in an all-in gamble that they lost and everyone sees it. Their stock in trade was credibility via the notion of impartiality until Stampy Feet was elected. At that point they opted to be propagandists. Now their only value which was credibility is gone like a tradesman who pawns his tools. They are worthless and they know it.

...but resist, we much. We must, and we will much, about that, be committed. Al Sharpton 2011

Posts: 21399 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it. I am so glad to see a president who will fight back. And is not afraid to go on tv and drop the hammer.

Posts: 2637 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area  | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Saw the best part while at work. Loved it!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Report This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This is what the Left and Leftis media was afraid of. That is why they have tried to damage his credibility and that of alternative media via the 'fake news' stories. The paleo-media know that they are about to swept away. They sold their souls in an all-in gamble that they lost and everyone sees it. Their stock in trade was credibility via the notion of impartiality until Stampy Feet was elected. At that point they opted to be propagandists. Now their only value which was credibility is gone like a tradesman who pawns his tools. They are worthless and they know it.

Well said. The one trait they could have played up to stay viable in the new environment was higher credibility than alternate news sources. They gave that up, and in so doing sealed their own fate.

Self-destruction on the altar of progressivism. Insane.

Posts: 2835 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
While some leftist outlets choose the slow slide into oblivion, I see CNN has chosen to take the rocket ride on the bullet train to the bottom.

Like a deer with an arrow in its heart, running because that's what they do. They are already dead and just don't know it.

1,2,3,4...Turn it up!

Posts: 4979 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post