SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to contact human being @ Google support, phone related
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to contact human being @ Google support, phone related Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Running in circles at Google Support Center.Too many FAQ/DIY and not finding the right option.

Still trying to break into my sister's phone and access the contents. Tried Wondershare Dr Fone but the Samsung S8 series is not supported.
Now I'm thinking that since I have access but not the password of her Hotmail account, I might try to have Gmail send there the link with the account name and reset password to access the phone.

A little twisted but still an option.
I gave my sister her phone but she said she couldn't even remember it.

Haven't told her yet our mother passed on Wednesday. I'm told that it will require some preparation and possibly medical assistance.

Thanks.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
O-O, my deepest condolences on the death of your mother.

As for Google, while there is a MST of fakey FAQs, user forums, and what not, I've long felt that Google should open a "no help whatsoever center."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
No help here, and good luck. We have been fighting with their LERS for weeks, we keep sending emails to their tech support, they keep ignoring them. We keep getting no where.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
As for Google, while there is a MST of fakey FAQs, user forums, and what not, I've long felt that Google should open a "no help whatsoever center."

That's pretty much it, sad to say. Google kind of throws their products and services out there in what would be called, in networking terms, "aloha mode": Send it out, bid it "aloha," and forget about it.

There was something about which I got an actual callback from an honest-to-God live Google person, once. Surprised the ever-lovin' schitt out of me, I tell ya whut. But, when he ran into something that apparently wasn't part of "the script," he promised more research and a call-back. Never got the call-back. When I nicked Google in a review of whatever it was, they reached out to me again. I replied "If all that's going to happen is <description of what had happened the previous time>, never mind." They never replied.

One of the many reasons I do not care for Google, their services or their products, and, other than occasional YouTube access, and using a couple economical Android TV devices, do not, and will not, use Google anything for anything.

Wish I had better news for you.

My condolences on the loss of your mother Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Are you trying to break the screen lock, or obtain her Google account password? If the former, try asking on XDA Developers and/or Android Central, if the latter, and you have access to the associate email account (or can divert it), a standard password reset usually works for me.

If the data you want is on a SIM card, power down, pull the SIM, perform a "factory reset" and reinstert the SIM. Of course, you will lose any data in the main flash unless it is backed up.

Attacking the backup is another strategy that may bear fruit.

Sorry about your Mom.

Posts: 6458 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post