SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Diary....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Diary.... Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Very glad to hear you got through the worst of this. Heal quickly, get strong, this place needs you to get along. Big Grin

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes! As soon as my Medicare kicks in, full scans and tests for me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m glad you got that taken care of, Para.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome read and glad you are back.

I now proclaim this to be the summer of George Para.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I would say that a vast majority of us members are happy and glad that you sought and received the help you needed. So glad you took the actions and listened to the advice to save yourself. We men can be so damn obstinant, especially when it comes to our health.

Cheers to the Good Doctor that gave you the extra push!

Lastly, your writing is beautifully powerful and descriptive, truly captivating.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Great to hear! Prayers sent for your continued speedy recovery.. Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I’m very happy you are doing well now, Para. And thank you for sharing this message with the members here.

“There is only one god, and His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'not today'”

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck Para.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you got fixed up and are on the mend!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that you doing better.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad your on the mends. Now remember to listen to your doctor, so you can get back to 100%.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are on the mend.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Great to hear you heeded good advice!! And thanks to sjtill! Get well soon...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you’re doing better! Thank you for sharing as I’m sure there are others here who might be ignoring symptoms of something mire serious (I know I’ve been guilty in the past). I hope you sharing your experience may inspire others to have the wisdom to ask for help as you did.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
WOW....that was close. Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you overcame the natural urge to deny the problem was serious and got help in time. You're truly blessed to be given another chance to enjoy life and learn from your experience. How many of us miss such opportunities? Congratulations and I'm grateful that you're still here to carry on.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
WOW! Good outcome for a scary situation.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
It's great to hear you are doing good and have a new lease on life. Awesome job to those that helped you.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Damn, I hate when that happens.
I wish you well.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Jesus, you cut that one close. Glad you got the care needed. Heal well.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post