SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Diary....
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Diary.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glad you listened to sjtill when he gave you a good kick in the butt....Take care and get well soon.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
wow, not what i expected to read when i opened the thread.

i’m glad that you’re okay and on the mend.

sf is a great place to learn life lessons from the experiences of others.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! I just thought you took a bit of a break because people FINALLY stopped posting about certain things! I am so glad you called him and that he gave you what for!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I’m glad things worked out for you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19662 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I am happy things worked out for you and your family.

Jim

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Para, I'm glad that you're doing OK.
You are in my prayers, even if we don't have the same beliefs. You have my best wishes.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I was shocked when I read your post. I had noticed your absence from the forum, but I didn't think anything of it.

I'm glad to see everything worked out and are on the path to recovery.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad how it turned out for sure. Good lesson for us all.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My oh my! Rest up and follow directives. Fellow stenter, here, with one right across the heart in the third most important artery. I waited almost six months and was gasping going up 3 SanFran hills every day. Never gasped for air before but I was going through non related treatment at the time so I figured I'd wait until my yearly physical with my regular doc. He cut me off and sent me to a cardiologist.

Anyway, best wishes for recovery.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Para, I'm glad that you're still on the green side of the grass and are doing well. Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
This world wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks for sticking around.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you made it through.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
It's so nice to read great news these days. Glad you're getting well.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be a dark day if you passed away. I'm glad you're recovering.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that you got your health issues sorted out in time. Sometimes it does take the support of others to make it through. We're all lucky when those people step up and make you do what's best for you, not what you want to do.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, Para!

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Mike, so very glad that your have decided to stay with us! Please take care of yourself and be well. Prayers for you and yours.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Similar story of denial, but mine was only two days. Fortunately a doctor was in a meeting with me at work and was available to give advice. I had ignored symptoms the day before. Same as yours, I think, but more than 90% blocked. Stent has been fine for four years now. Hope your recovery is quick and permanent. Best wishes.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Great news! Godspeed in your recovery!

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post