SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Diary....
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Diary.... Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Glad you are on the mend and feeling better.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Wow... Glad you are ok. What a wake up call...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I am happy to hear that the outcome of this is you feeling better than you have in a long time. I hope you continue to improve in the way you feel, and I am glad you're still with us. Smile

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes, that's a bullet dodged. Glad they got you fixed up.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I saw the brief post to sjtill and quietly worried. I’m so glad that everything has worked out for you and grateful that you listened to the advice you were given.
To your health.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2020 has been like a swift kick to the jimmies for almost everybody but seems to have taken a more direct aim right at you Para. Your job and now your heart, sure hope that the rest of the years turns in your favor. So glad that you pulled through and are on the mend.

Like many others I don't post too often but I do come here daily to see whats going on in the world and learn from some very experienced and exceptional people on this forum. Thank you so much for providing it.

Wishing you a complete, speedy recovery and a great, long future for you and your wife.

Nice save Doc Sjtill!

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very glad you are feeling so much better and took care of business. Good on you for realizing you needed to talk to someone, and good on stjill and your wife for being there to answer.

You are not the only one of us to want to ignore the obvious. But alas, time and inevitability puts us all face to face with cold reality. How you handle that moment defines the rest. Take care of youself Para, your family and friends need you to stick around a while longer.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
So glad that you got the treatment & care you needed. Also thanks to sjtill.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mike, for sticking around.

Thank you for listening to sjtill and for heeding his words.

Thank you, sjtill, for succeeding with what you did.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So glad you heeded the good advice of our resident cardiologist. Best of luck to you from here forward.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I just saw this. So glad things have turned around for the better. Stay strong.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Great to hear you got help in time and Dr got you motivated to seek it.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you for sharing your story Para. Very grateful you were able to be treated in time, this place wouldn’t be the same without you. I hope your recovery goes well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brett B,

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Damn, Para. Glad to hear you got things taken care of before it was too late. Hope you live a long happy life. Cheers.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Glad you took care of it in time, Para. Stay safe.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apart from the lesson, it only takes one or two close misses to make everything clearer and sweeter. My wife has saved me on occasion, as well.

Rest up, follow the Dr's directions, and be well!

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 169 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Glad you got into the doc in time. I hope you are with us for many more years. Heal quickly, I'm guessing your in for a diet change too...

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Look what you have created, Para.....a place where people care about and help others in their personal time of need. Most of us have never met another person on your forum, but we trust them with our individual problems and secrets.

Remarkable.

Keep up the good fight, Para and thanks, Doc Goodheart.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Many thanks to Doc Goodheart, and thanks to you too for seeking and heeding (somewhat) his advice.

May your recovery be be speedy, smooth, and full!

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
wishing you a fast, full recovery.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post