SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Diary....
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Diary.... Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Wow! Glad you got there in time and are on the mend.

Tip of the cap to sjtill

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Been absent for a bit, but dayum! Had no idea. Well done sjtill, well done Para, prayers up all. Awesome forum and awesome members - Band of Brothers.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Very glad you got more time.
Did kinda wonder about the "...need two lives" post, but didn't feel it was my place to ask.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks to Doc and so very glad your feeling better ready to kick some commie ass boss!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Dang it man!
Good to hear your feeling much better.

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As you can see by my post count, I usually don't have much to say although I do check in a few times a week and read thru-
I'm glad you took care of this and I wish you a speedy recovery- and please follow up and listen to the Doctors.

Posts: 340 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
This is great news! Thank you Stan, from all of us.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A medical student could have made the diagnosis. It took the 40 years of experience to reel him in. Wink

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Praise the Lord, for everyone involved in this.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
A medical student could have made the diagnosis. It took the 40 years of experience to reel him in. Wink

Thank goodness for your experience, sir!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm glad you did.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34114 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ya done good, Doc. You too, Para, for heeding his advice. Prayers and best wishes for a complete recovery.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Great outcome. May as well take any medical advantage available. My 83 y/o Mom had a similar heart procedure this past Winter, she’s doing pretty well afterwards. A few decades back, options would be very limited.

All the best with continued recovery.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
So glad you're on the mend!

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
So glad you finally went in!

For future, time is muscle. I am quite certain sjtill gave you a good what for, and your wife, and... I understand your concern with insurance, definitely respect your concern for family being straddled with debt.

Please don't delay in future.

Glad you are on the healing path!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Close one! Glad to hear you are better.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para,
I'm wishing you a full and speedy recovery.
That sounds like it was an awfully close one!

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Take care, boss. You are cherished by many here.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

We have a great group here that look out for each other. Mostly in part, thanks to you and the way things are run here. Imagine the shitshow it would turn into if you weren't here!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Here’s to a speedy recovery, glad you’re on the mend!

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post