SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Diary....
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Diary.... Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
A medical student could have made the diagnosis. It took the 40 years of experience to reel him in. Wink

Thank you, SJ – my San Diego co-resident.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From advice on cars, appliances, and plumbing to diabetes, weight loss, and saving lives - SIGforum does it all!

Para, I am grateful to be a member of this forum and thankful that you're going to continue to be around keeping an eagle eye on all things.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am happy to hear you got the treatment you needed, and that you’re feeling so much better. It’s just great to hear you’re doing good.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Dr. Goodheart!

Best wishes on a very speedy recovery Para.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Be well and get better! The only reason I’m alive is because of a doctor that watches out for me and the wonderful woman I love....I am very very fortunate they are the same person

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Glad you went in time.
Here's to a fast recovery!

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Good you caught it in time, be well

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Para, take that second chance and run like the wind with it.
Do not ever let it out of your sight.
sjtill; thank you for doing what you do and for doing what you did.
Roll on, Para.
Roll. On.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para - glad you're okay and on the mend. You dodged the widow maker.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize for being late & want to wish you the best of health!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Praise Be!!!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are on the mend!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Damn. Been away for a bit, just now seeing this. Glad to see your on your way to decades more of full speed ahead. Kudos to the good Doctor. We met for coffee in DC about 3 years ago for a half hour, and I felt like we could have conversed the whole day. That's the kind of man he is. Very glad you had the sense to reach out to him. Take care of yourself Mike. Blessings to you & your wife.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Whoa! That was close, man. Glad you survived it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Wow.....

Hope all continues to improve.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear this ended well, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Having the same procedure and some complications of post prescribed meds, Stan was kind enough to help me correct my regimen of heart meds and now almost two years later I'm doing great and very blessed to know Stan, and his kindness to help a stranger get straightened out, Can't thank you enough Doc.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a quick recovery and many years of good health.
A big thank you to Dr Goodheart for timely intervention!

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been off line all weekend and missed this. Best wishes Para, for a full recovery. And I thank God too for catching you in time. Glad you made the calls when you did to your trusted friend.
P.S. there is a lesson here for all us old farts that ignore warning signs...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers said and sent for a speedy recovery!

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post