SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    47 Years Ago Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

47 Years Ago Today Login/Join 
posted
Mrs. 610 and tied the knot. Doesn't seem like it could possibly be that long but it has. She has put with a lot and I know I've disappointed her a FEW times but she just keeps on lovin' me. God only puts a few woman like her on earth at time and I was lucky enough marry one.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Getting close to the big 50 milestone. It takes 2 very special people to get that far. I'm not sure just one being special is enough.

My wife's Grandparents made it 73 years without killing each other. He went to the lord a few years ago and patiently awaits her arrival to pick up where they left off.

Mrs. BRL and I will celebrate 25 this year. See my CUT Wink

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats. That is a long time.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Congrats, we got married about 6 months before you. I was unable to attend your wedding as I was in Vietnam.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post