SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo hosting?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo hosting? Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I've never gotten a screen like that on imgur.

Is it necessary to register and log in, maybe?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Well, imgur works if you do register and login. Smile I've never tried using imgur without creating an account.

http://postimages.org/ doesn't require a login, and postimages is working for me as of now.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1539 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ok, uploaded. Now where does one find the code to insert, should end with .jpg etc.?

How is that code to be copied?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
go to the picture. on the right hand side is a button that says "show URLs".
Personally I like the "resized" one for posting here.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This is unbelievable. On my W10 machine, the site doesn't show up at all. I click on your link and all I get is a blank screen!

It comes up on the iPad, but not on this one!!

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
This is unbelievable. On my W10 machine, the site doesn't show up at all. I click on your link and all I get is a blank screen!

what browser?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:

what browser?

Firefox.

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

what browser?

Firefox.

Hmmm... I wonder if you have some html5 blocker on FF or something.
Try a diff browser maybe?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what browser?

Firefox.

Hmmm... I wonder if you have some html5 blocker on FF or something.
Try a diff browser maybe?

Maybe so. I tried the browser built in to W10, and managed to get some useable code that I could edit and post.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
test

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post