SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heading to Brimfield, Mass. in the fall.... suggestions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading to Brimfield, Mass. in the fall.... suggestions? Login/Join 
posted
Wife wants to go to the big Brimfield flea Market in September.

We are planning a 4-5 day trip to check out the sites. She has done some research, but I told her what a wealth of info I can get here, like do's and do not's.

Let them fly, and thanks in advance!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Some areas of Western Mass are much more sane than Greater Boston, went one year it was great,
Unless you have a Non-resident LTC don't carry in Mass.

There's some great stuff in Springfield and West Springfield including the Springfield Armory great to take in and the Big A in West Springfield all east of Brimfield.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
You may want to check out the Springfield Armory.

You could do Old Sturbridge Village.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4580 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
It's the Big E. All depends if they have anything going on. It's west of Brimfield.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4580 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
The Sole Proprietor in Worcester is a good seafood place. The Sig Pro Shop is just under 2 hours away.

Brimfield is a lot of fun. Lots of interesting stuff. Don't be afraid to haggle. I have yet to pay the original asking price on anything. Bring a back pack and have a cooler with water in your car.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post