SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Farmers Insurance app for iPhone, probably Android too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farmers Insurance app for iPhone, probably Android too Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Farmers used to be way behind the curve online. But this app is excellent. I have three policies: auto, home, and umbrella. This app keeps me appraised of bills due, and paid, for each policy. Automatic secure login (at least on iPhone X). So handy. I’m going to cancel snail mail notifications to stop the many bills/notifications from Farmers. Also has printable Evidence of Insurance documents for car and DMV.

When I see that a bill is due, I schedule a payment on my bank account.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8944 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I’ve had their app for a couple years. They have made many improvements since it came out. I can’t remember the last time I logged into the web site. It’s easier to do everything through the app.

Now if they could do something about the bill.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad their app is good. I had Farmers for years. Then we had hurricane Ike. Most neighbors had little problem getting damage repaired.

Except the poor bastards that had Farmers. What a bunch of thieves. Farmers screwed me royally. Tried to devalue everything to escape repairing my property. Had to threaten a lawsuit.

As a final finger to us all, Farmers pulled out of the market entirely after Ike. Left us high and dry scrambling to find another insurance provider.

They hurt a lot of home owners in Texas.

Hope you have better luck if you ever need them.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post