SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Having Pop chips & Salsa while waiting for destruction.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Having Pop chips & Salsa while waiting for destruction. Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Stay safe man.

I like the nachos idea. Pictures if possible!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...looks like we're coming out of it in great shape so far, no reported deaths. Very windy, but not like roof tops or debris flying through the air type of force, heavy rain in Hilo (Big island) yesterday, but not rainy at all on Oahu...yet. Big brush fire near Lahaina (Maui) though, winds giving firefighters trouble.

Sorry the chips and salsa are long gone.. Big Grin

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Have you guys given any consideration to a sacrifice to a certain volcano??

Be safe.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear!

Everyone off the grid will now have a full catchment!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Hang in there...

Granted it’s been 36 years, but I did NOT enjoy hurricane Iwa

Neither did my wife

Years before we met, in Virginia, we were both kids riding out Iwa on Oahu

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Be safe, hope all of that rain extinguished the volcano Smile

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I thought in the Pacific they were called Cyclones.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post