New
Find
Notify
Tools

DirecTV Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Direct TV has gotten worse since merging with AT&T. The quality and customer service have gone downhill, plus we now get bombarded with AT&T ads and offers. What sucks is that our internet provider is even worse.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAdobe:
Yup, anyone addressing another man as "boss man", in my experience is a present or former penitentiary inhabitant.

Reminds me of "Cool Hand Luke". Cool

We had a Direct TV guy out a couple of months back, and he was on the unsavory side. I told my wife that the job provided would-be burglers with fantastic opportunities to case houses and that if we were robbed my first suspicion would be him or accomplices.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
300 yrs ago when Directv was new I bought their package. Tech mounted the dish on the corner of the house ,pointed in a southwesterly direction. We enjoyed the shows 'til it rained.... the rocket surgeon has put the dish under the EVE, the dripping rain shut off the signal. One 10 inch 2x6 later we're were back on line.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I have had dtv for a least a couple decades. On the rare occasion I have talked with anyone or had any dealings it almost lead to me cancelling the service. The last time they told me I needed all new equip. That did not happen so my time with them may be limited. I dunno.

That's why I left them after 14 years. I called with a small problem and they pissed me off so bad I switched to Comcast out of spite all over a remote control and start up times on a receiver.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post